Listing & Comment rules
By registering with this website you agree to abide by our rules.
- Do not submit defamatory comments (comments that are untrue and capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organisation).
- Do not condone illegal activity or incite people to commit any crime, including incitement of racial hatred.
- Do not submit comments that could prejudice on-going or forthcoming court proceedings (contempt of court) or break a court injunction.
- Do not submit comments containing someone else’s copyright material.
- Do not swear or use language that could offend other forum participants.
- Do not otherwise submit comments that are unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually orientated or racially offensive. This includes comments that are offensive to others with regards to religion, gender, nationality or other personal characteristic.
- Do not impersonate other members / advertisers / customers or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation.
- Do not submit comments or choose user names that contain personal information that would identify yourself or others. For example last names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details either relating to yourself or other individuals.
- Do not post comments in languages other than English
- Do not advertise or promote products or services.
- Do not spam or flood the forum. Only submit a comment once. Do not resubmit the same, or similar, comments. Keep the number of comments you submit on a topic at a reasonable level. Multiple comments from the same individual, or a small number of individuals, may discourage others from contributing.
- Do not use an inappropriate user name (vulgar, offensive etc.).
- If you are under the age of 18 please get your parent/guardian’s permission before participating with this site. Users without this consent are not allowed to participate or provide us with personal information.
Contributing to this website requires registration. Certain information is mandatory – such as a name and a valid email address. The personal details which you provide on registration will not be disclosed to third parties other than in exceptional circumstances (eg: the prevention of a serious crime). Your registration data will also be retained for 18 months after the close of the website
Published content will be pre-moderated before being posted on this website. Comments / content will be moderated at least every working day. Where possible we will aim to publish accepted content within 24 hours.
If content contravenes any of the full website rules it will not appear on the forum and will be returned to the participant by e-mail, along with a reference to the rule(s) contravened. The participant will be invited to resubmit their comment, after making appropriate changes.
Where you provide personal information on this website it will only be used only for the services you requested and as specified on the relevant pages of the site. Contributions to this site and information provided by the person posting the contribution will be retained for a period of up to 18 months following the closure of the particular discussion. Access to the personal data you provide will be securely controlled and all processing will be undertaken in accordance with, and as permitted by, the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA).
Links to other websites
FaceofFilm is not responsible for the content of external websites and links to external sites should not be taken as an endorsement of their content.
Freedom of Information
The information you provide will be subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and Environmental Information Regulations, which allow public access to information held by the FaceofFilm. This does not necessarily mean that information about you in addition to what is published on the forum will be made available to the public as there are exemptions relating to information provided in confidence and information which is protected by the Data Protection Act 1998 applies. However, you should be aware that this may occur.
Copyright ©faceoffilm.ga. All Rights Reserved
By making contributions to this website you are assigning copyright of content uploaded to faceoffilm.ga.
All files and information contained in this Website or Blog are copyright by faceoffilm.ga, and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website or Blog may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website, Blog or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of faceoffilm.ga. Our Content, as found within our Website, Blog and Services, is protected under United States and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website and Services does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.
Permissions and Copyright
All images viewed on this website are for website purposes only and are not included anywhere else. The listings images and content excerpts come from their respective owners or are related directly to the owners.
Copyright Infringement – If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement or if you do not agree to showcase your business on this site, please contact us now at email@example.com with the relevant proof of ownership and and we will remove them immediately.
© faceoffilm.ga 2017.
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner.
The International Copyright Act allows certain uses of content from the internet without the copyright owner’s permission. This includes uses by educational institutions and by governments, provided fair compensation is paid.
The owners of copyright in the content on this website may receive compensation for the use of their content by educational institutions and governments, including from licensing schemes managed by Copyright Agency.